Airlines & Destinations
We’re not just dreaming big. The St. John’s International Airport is reaching new heights. Since becoming privatized in 1998, passenger traffic has increased by more than 80%. Last year, we reached a record total number of passengers travelling through our Airport at approximately 1.4 million. This total is 4% more than the 2010 passenger count and represents a growth rate that is twice the national average!
Six airlines currently offer scheduled passenger service year-round and two charter airlines offer seasonal services to Canadian and southern destinations. Please contact our airline partners directly for more information or reservations.
Scheduled Passenger Service:
- Air Canada (www.aircanada.com)
- WestJet (www.westjet.com)
- Continental/ United Airlines (www.continental.com / www.united.ca)
- Provincial Airlines (www.provincialairlines.com)
- Porter Airlines (www.flyporter.com)
- Air Saint-Pierre (www.airsaintpierre.com)
Charter Passenger Service: