Our journey to deliver a better standard of service for you is never-ending. However, we feel we’ve accomplished a great deal in a short period time. The main terminal building at the St. John’s International Airport was reconstructed and officially re-opened in January 2002. This attractive new building has performed effectively in handling unprecedented passenger growth and reflects the culture of the province.
From our passengers to our airport partners, airlines to the community, our success as an economic engine for the region depends on how well we serve you. As an Airport Authority, we will continue to invest in our infrastructure so we can exceed your expectations.
Here are some of the new features we’ve added to serve you better:
- New food and beverage services – including Tim Hortons- available on both the 1 st floor and in the departures lounge
- Free wireless internet in the departures lounge
- Internet kiosks on the 1 st floor and in the departures lounge
- Increased retail services throughout the terminal building
- Televisions in the departures lounge
- New self service check-in kiosks